If you are looking for a counsellor/psychologist to work with you who is skilled, experienced, and a good fit for you, I believe I have the background and training to help you reach your goals for counselling:
- Registered Psychologist with College of Alberta Psychologists
- Registered Nurse with College of Alberta Registered Nurses
- Masters in Counselling (Counselling Psychology)
- Other Degrees: Ph.D. (Interdisciplinary); M.Sc. (Nursing); B.Sc. (Psychology)
- Fully Certified Gottman Couples Therapist (through the Gottman Institute)
- Over 25 years of experience in the mental health field
- Registered Psychologist since 2009
- Private Practice as a Registered Psychologist / Counsellor since 2007
- A fully certified Gottman Couples Therapist since 2015
- Registered Nurse since 1991; approximately 3 years of direct mental health / psychiatric nursing experience.
- Over 25 years of teaching and conducting research at Universities in Western Canada, in the areas of mental health, nursing, addictions, and psychology. Currently a Professor Emeritus at the University of Lethbridge
I also try to keep myself healthy and well through healthy relationships and activities/hobbies:
- Married since 1997
- Animal Lover (2 orange cats)
- Have been playing classical guitar since 1972: Currently volunteer at the Lethbridge Regional Hospital by playing classical guitar in the hospital atrium.
- Have enjoyed hiking, skiing and mountaineering since 1980. Currently the president of the Alpine Club of Canada, Southern Alberta Section.
Brad Playing Classical Guitar