Depression & Anxiety
- Struggling with depression and sadness that just won’t go away?
- Does it feel like your life is being hijacked by anxiety and/or panic attacks, and wondering why it feels like you’re going to have a heart attack when in social situations, at work, etc.?
- Is the stress in your life bringing you to the breaking point?
- Wondering where your old happier self went, and how to get yourself back?
- Tired about worrying about things, not being able to go to sleep at night, playing things over and over in your head?
- Becoming discouraged with all the pills you are on — and/or their side effects — and wondering if other options might help?
- Finding it hard to concentrate or focus, no matter what you do?
- Trying to make sense of confusing experiences, such as hearing voices or seeing things that other people don’t seem to hear or see?
- Stuck in a pattern where you need alcohol, drugs or something else to try and cope with life, but realize you need to stop?
- Caught between needing your addiction, but also having it tear your life apart?
- Been battling with your addiction over the years, and just ready to try something new – or wanting to try and get to the root of your addiction?